Right Track is a free program that provides in-home developmental screening for children from birth to three years of age. It is a family-centered program offered to every child so they can experience the "best start" in physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development. Right Track is funded through the ND Department of Human Services, and available throughout the State.
BECEP provides Right Track services to Burleigh, Emmons, Grant, Kidder, McLean, Mercer, Morton, Oliver, and Sheridan counties.
To enroll in the program, please call 701-328-8985 or toll free 888-328-2662.
For more information, contact:
Right Track Coordinator
- Home Visits
- Providing information about child growth and development; what to expect from the child at a specific age
- Discussing childhood concerns such as sleeping problems, nutrition, potty training, language development, and managing behaviors
- Offering ideas for activities to enrich a child's development
- Providing support to parents
- Developmental Screenings
- Assessing children's skills in all areas of development
- Monitoring of children at risk for developmental delays and referrals for further testing if needed
- Assessing children's performance on various age-appropriate tasks
- Information and Referral
- Providing information and resources to families about community programs and services